Monday 21 February 2011

thinking about my own photo shoot

For a while now Ive wanted to produce my own photo shoot and a portfolio of images and i now feel this is the right time.

Ive spent a lot of time this week researching into what I would have to undergo and routes i can take. After talking to friends on Make up and photography courses at solent Ive started planning my shoot step by step. I will also use these images to incorporate my sketches and final images.

I plan to take the photos and touch them up on photoshop my self but for the make up and to help with the whole experience i have got the help from 3rd year hair and make up student Sarah Louise Parkes who has numerous past experience in this area.
A link to her website and previous work can be found below;


 www.sarahlouiseparkes-mua.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment